Rules for PRAISE
PRAISE stands for Publication and Research Award Incentive for Students to Excel. It is an award given by KMC, Manipal to students who get their research / cases published in an indexed journal.
The award consists of a certificate and a cash prize to all the authors of the publication. The cash prize amount is decided based on the journal where the article is published.
For a research to be applicable for the PRAISE award
- The publication should be in a SCOPUS indexed journal.
- The undergraduate MBBS student has to be the first author.
- The guide has to be the corresponding author.
- The publication cannot be done via a paid journal.
- Q1-Q3 journals are preferable. The complete rules with the necessary forms are given in this document : http://shorturl.at/praise.pdf